Warriors RPG
Hello.I'm Beloved Heart.you can call me Beloved.
Please sign up and/or login.If you are a new member please read the rules.Please have fun and if you can,ivite others here.Have fun!

~~~~Beloved Heart
Warriors RPG
Hello.I'm Beloved Heart.you can call me Beloved.
Please sign up and/or login.If you are a new member please read the rules.Please have fun and if you can,ivite others here.Have fun!

~~~~Beloved Heart
Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can RP warriors, loners, rouges, etc.Have fun!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chats that are worth visiting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫
Admin
♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

Pisces Posts : 374
Money : -2145709519

Character sheet
Create a Warrior cat: 8

Chats that are worth visiting Empty
PostSubject: Chats that are worth visiting   Chats that are worth visiting Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:22 pm

If you could,plz visit this chat. The chat is worth a visit and is a nice place to be if you like wolves or if you want to rp with others as a wolf or something. Everyone is welcome there.

My username there is ѕєяιкιa-ℓσνєℓу_вυт_ƒιєя¢є_aη∂_σηє_ησт_тσ_мєѕѕ_ωιтн(Demon)

The chat is worth a visit,trust me. The owner of the chat is Kiba. Ask Kiba what the rules are if you must. No spamming,trolling,no being rude to owners or mods or anyone else,no fighting,no asking or saying that you want mod or owner. If you want to remain a guest,plz say so.

Also,plz visit this chat. The chat is worth a visit also. I am the owner there and I will welcome you if you come. All is welcome unless they don't follow the rules. There are some rules but I will tell you what they are if you come.
Back to top Go down
https://warriors-rpg.forumotion.com

Chats that are worth visiting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors RPG :: Other :: Anything!-
Jump to: